After the success of our Wellbeing workshops at The Red Shed we will now be running this programme weekly from all three of our sites- Aston, 610 Kingstanding and The Red Shed.
Topics covered will include:
- Nature and Wellbeing
- The importance of social connection
- Ways to support our immune system
The first two sessions will be centred around stress and mindfulness. The workshops are a lovely way to start the new year, offering a safe space to learn about and discuss topics all things wellbeing related.
Sessions will run at the following times:
- Aston- 10am-12pm on Fridays
- 610 Kingstanding- 1-3pm every Wednesday, starting 1st of February
- The Red Shed- 1-3pm every Monday, starting 23rd January
For more information, contact our trainer David Coombes on 07399 560 766 or email firstname.lastname@example.org