More information / Register
Starts in 1 Month, 30 Days
November 24, 2020 11:00 am - 1:00 pm
Conflict is an inescapable feature of life. It occurs both internally and externally – within a person and between people. Conflict can be positive when it advances personal development and improves interpersonal relationships or destructive when it damages those relationships or deepens self-destructive behaviour.
This two part training course will explore the nature of conflict and how it can be used as a platform for greater self-insight and improved relationships with others. in times.
The course content will include:
- Defining conflict – good or bad?
- Internal vs external conflict
- Exploring anger and aggression – are they the same thing?
- The ‘rational’, ‘emotional’ and ‘survival’ brains – are they working together?
- Understanding the role of the Limbic System in conflict situations
- The ‘Fight/Flight’ response and the perception of threat
- How Schemas( operating core beliefs) can create conflict
- When to avoid conflict
- The role of communication in conflict prevention and de-escalation
- 5 conflict management styles
- Addressing threatening behavior
This session will last approximately 120 minutes and is delivered online via Zoom.
|Event date:||Tues, 24th Nov 2020 – 11:00 am|
|Event End Date:||Tues, 24th Nov 2020 – 1:00 pm|
|Cut off date||Tues, 24th Nov 2020|
|Voluntary Organisations Price||£00.00|
|Other Attendees Price||£00.00|