Birmingham Settlement supports people to lead fulfilling happy lives; creating communities and places where people want to live.
Project Officer – Migration Policy and Practice
21 Hours per week
£23,000 per annum (pro-rata) + contributory pension scheme
25 days A/L (pro-rata)
As part of a regional project, we are supporting voluntary sector organisations in Birmingham and the Black Country working with migrants to support their effective settlement and promote a positive integration agenda in the region.
The role will include:
• Development and updating a regional asset register
• Mapping and engaging with community assets
• Developing contacts, links and relationships between voluntary sector groups and statutory bodies.
• Administrative support for existing sector meeting structures.
• Supporting the project to organise outreach activities, training and events, support with communications and a range of other tasks.
For an informal discussion about the role please call Saran Layal on 07458 306 100
To download an application pack and job description please follow the links below.
Applications will need to be submitted via email only to email@example.com
Closing date: Noon on 30th November 2020
Interviews: Week Commencing 7th December
Birmingham Settlement is committed to Equality of Opportunity and
welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Registered charity number 517303